Please follow assignment content use the lesson plan that is attached to the assignment details which would be week 3 lesson plan and follow the content as if it’s my own of me teaching the assignment. Answer the questions as if it’s my own.
Arts Integrated Lesson and Reflection [due Mon]
- Field experiences are an integral part of a teacher education program. These experiences are to provide you with guided and controlled experiences in early childhood education environments to better prepare you for your own classroom. In this assignment, you will teach a lesson integrating 1 of the art disciplines we have focused on in this course.
Teach 1 of the lessons that you created for the following assignments in this course:
- Wk 2 – Integrating Visual Arts Lesson Plan
- Wk 3 – Integrating Drama or Performing Arts Lesson Plan
- Wk 4 – Integrating Dance, Music, Movement Lesson Plan
- Write a 350- to 525-word reflection of your teaching experience that answers the following questions:
- What did you learn during the process of writing the lesson plan?
- What challenges did you encounter when teaching the lesson?
- What surprises did you encounter when teaching the lesson?
- Which learning style was the most challenging to integrate? Why?
- For which learning style was your lesson most effective? Why?
- For which learning style was your lesson least effective? Why?
- If you were to teach this lesson again, what would you do differently? Why?
- How will you apply what you learned from this teaching experience to your own early childhood classroom?
- Include a copy of your lesson plan with your reflection paper.