1. Create the use-case model diagrams for the three (3) subjects you have identified in Week 2.
2. Create use-case descriptions for at least two of the use cases you are using in your usecase models. The use cases will comprise the following components:
- Use case title
- Brief description
- Flow of events (this is a detailed diagram capturing the internal flows for the use case)
- Special requirements
3. Start creating an object-oriented (OO) class diagram for your system using a tool of your choice. The OO class diagram will include key attributes (data-items), operations (behaviors), and any generalization relationships between classes you would like to highlight.
- Submit your complete report in a 10- to 15-page MS Word document saved as W3_Project_Lastname_Firstname to