link to full movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_Czx6qdKJo&t=4s
link to movie review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpUl69Uvo7M
1. Context (which film?)
2. Topic (historical, formal, gender, etc.)
3. Claim (your specific argument)
* 2 & 3 can blend naturally
1. Copy the format of the layout statement slides and offer one possible “essay” idea including: Thesis statement, layout statement, and what the essay would be like. Bold the context, italicize the topic, and underline the claim in your thesis statement.
2. Your impressions after the clips from A Message from Akira Kurosawa. Does this change/enhance them? (approx. two paragraphs) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2xOiWldGKI