The many questions associated with serial murder investigation bring about criticism and public and media pressure. There is a globalization perspective to a serial murder investigation. Identify and discuss some of the factors that affect investigative tools and approaches used by law enforcement here and abroad. Is this affected by media pressure and actions or by public criticism?
Your response should include current and credible research to support your claims and should be 1000 words or more in length (3–4 pages).
The informational paper needs to:
- Include a title page with full name, class name, section number, and date.
- Include an introductory and concluding paragraph and demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English.
- Be double-spaced in Arial or Times New Roman in 12 point font size.
- Use examples to support your discussion.
- Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained.
- Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Include a reference page citing all sources on a separate reference page at the end of your paper and cited within the body of your paper using APA format.