Stress and Health Class
- The final paper should skillfully incorporate the research from the annotated bibliography into a coherent and streamline discussion.
- Criteria for evaluation will include: 1) content & organization; 2) integration of relevant class concepts and primary sources; 3) writing clarity; and 4) originality & creativity.
- Title page – no running head
- 5-7 double-spaced pages – minimum 5 complete pages and a maximum of 7 pages
- 12 pt. font
- Scholarly papers are written from the 3rd person perspective.
- Do not use “I” “we” (first-person perspective), or “you” (second-person perspective)
- At least five different primary sources (Academic journals or Academic-oriented books)
- APA format required for ALL in-text citations and reference list
- Quotations from primary sources should be kept to a minimum. Less than 3 sentences of direct quotes.
- The paper must be an original work created for this class. No essays from previous classes will be accepted.
- Any instances of plagiarism will be adjudicated to the fullest extent
- Late papers will be penalized a grade step each day (i.e., B drops to B-)
– Paper organization. Appropriate title page, 5-7 double-spaced pages 12 pt. font. APA format for in-text citations and the reference list.
– Paper content and integration of references Demonstrated conceptual understanding of the subject, skillfully integrated reference materials and demonstrated originality and creativity.
– Grammar and Writing Clarity. Quotations from primary sources should be kept to a minimum. ≤ 3 direct quotation. Minimal grammar and spelling errors. Sentence clarity,