Using the case study
add the major and minor risks, and determining the probability of the risks. Develop a risk matrix that will be used to assess the probability of risks.
Include the following sections in your Risk Management Plan submission:
Section 4—Risk Analysis and Assessment
- 4.1 Major and Minor Risks (Analyze project risk to identify major and minor risks associated with the project).
- 4.2 Risk Probability (Integrate qualitative and quantitative risk analysis techniques to identify methods for use in evaluating the probability of a risk event).
- 4.3 Risk Matrix Template (Insert the completed Risk Matrix Template).
- 4.4 Risk Data Quality Strategy (Define the process and tools to be used to determine the quality of data for use in assessing project risk).
- 4.5 Risk Reviews (Define the process to be followed for risk reviews to be conducted throughout the project life cycle).