Quantitative research served as the traditional approach to social science and health research before the emergence of qualitative methods. Surveys, experiments, quasi-experiments are some of the designs for quantitative research. It uses strict research protocols and mathematical calculations as well as deals with quantities and the manipulation of variables.
For this week’s assignment, you have decided to conduct a survey on job satisfaction among health workers in rural health facilities. Complete the following tasks:
- Explain the purpose of the research.
- Explain why a survey is preferred.
- Identify data collection methods and the reasons for selecting each method.
- Discuss the sampling process for selecting the participants.
- Explain the steps for administering the survey.
- Identify the technologies for data analysis.
Prepare and submit a minimum of fifteen (15) PowerPoint slides. Include references using the APA style.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title slide: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 15 slides minimum
- Body slides: This begins on the slide following the title slide and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your presentation for this assignment is 15 slides. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference slide: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final slide of your presentation. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference slide is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.