· Imagine you are writing an email to a friend who is taking an English course in another university and is asking for your expertise. She wants to know the following:
1) How can she make sure her APA format is correct throughout her paper? What should she include in her citations and references?
2) One of the requirements in her paper is that she has to use a religious book as a source. How can she cite the Bible?
3) Is it okay if she just Googles her topic and finds articles that come up in her search? Why or why not? What are some things to check for when she finds an article?
4) What kind of evidence is good to include in her research paper? She has a lot of statistics she has found already – can she just use those?
Make sure you write in a proper format (e.g. as you would write to a friend).