Pseudocode for a Collection Manager Program
Write pseudocode for a Collection Manager Program (a basic program that will help you manage a collection of items that needs to be organized and managed). Pseudocode is a description of how a program will be structured and will operate. It allows a programmer to “think in words” about the design of a program before composing code, and it is also useful for project teams in deciding on basic structures and design.
Prompt: Address the following in your submission:
A. Analyze the problem your program will solve. This analysis will inform your code logic as you consider how to solve the problem.
B. Break the problem down into distinct steps of pseudocode that will solve the problem.
C. Create variables to track the various elements in the pseudocode; use control structures such as branching or looping.
D. Use natural language to work through the problems.
* All variables should be assigned with logical names and represent relevant values.
* Pseudocode should clearly illustrate all the program’s primary functionality and logic and be self-explanatory.
* Proper decision functionality should be clearly defined and correctly applied using a branching structure.
* Appropriate processing steps and iterations should be clearly represented using a loop structure.
* Pseudocode should be clear and understandable, and the code should be organized.