ind a company that went through a big change within the last 12 months. The change may be a merger, buyout, downsizing, expansion, new marketing strategy, culture change within the company, change in CEO, or any other type of change. The company can be local or international.
Analyze the company and then in a narrated, PowerPoint® presentation, with voice-over, address the following:
- Describe the company’s history and identify the change.
- Select the type of change – adaptive, innovative – or radically innovative, and explain your rational for your selection.
- Describe if the change is reactive or proactive.
- Ex: Reactive type of change – BP’s reactive approach to the April 2010 explosion led to the loss of 11 lives and is the largest oil spill in US waters.
- Ex: Proactive – Walt Disney investing $1 Billion in wearable technology – wristbands that interact with scanner throughout the them park, which it hopes will revolutionize the way visitors spend money at Walt Disney World.
- Explain how the change has or will impact the company (positively, negatively, or both).
- Conclusion – provide any recommendations or ideas that can help the company overcome the change.