Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
· The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
1 Describe management issues such as diversity, attitudes and job satisfaction, personality, and values in organizational behavior. (CLO2).
Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2019). Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (6th ed). Burr Ridge, IL: McGraw-Hill Irwin.
Case Study: –
Please read the case “PwC” from Chapter 3 “Organizational Commitment” Page: – 83 given in your textbook – Organizational behavior: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (6th ed). by Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2019) and Answer the Following Questions:
1. Compare the findings described above for Millennials to your own views on Millennial characteristics. What surprises you about the findings? What doesn’t surprise you? (1.25 Marks ) (Min words 150-200)
2. If you think about the three types of commitment—affective, continuance, and normative—which do you think is most changed among Millennials (or twenty-somethings)? In what way? (1.25 Marks ) (Min words 150-200)
3. Consider all the initiatives and programs PwC uses to inspire employee loyalty. Do most of those seek to “move the needle” on affective commitment, continuance commitment, or normative commitment? (1.25 Marks ) (Min words 200)
Discussion question: – Please read Chapter 3 “organizational commitment” Carefully and then give your answers on the basis of your understanding.
4. Which type of organizational commitment (affective, continuance, or normative) do you think is most important to the majority of employees? Which do you think is most important to you? (1.25 Marks ) (Min words 200-300)
Important Note: – Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.