he culture analysis table outlines the top three (3) cultural issues for a company.
Organizational Culture IssuePoor Communication:
Too much “red tape” for reporting concerns, which can slow down and reduce communication effectiveness
Inconsistent messaging among staff
Problems take too long to resolveEthics and Leadership Integrity:
Inconsistent financial reports in circulation
Leadership expenses unexplained
Leadership strategic plans constantly changing
Staff not involved in any level of the decision-making processConflict Management:
Issues in conflict for resources management, such as department spending and finance department priorities
Issues go unresolved
- Based on the information above, submit a minimum 3-4-page report that proposes what actions to take to improve the organizational culture issues. In your paper, elaborate on the following:
- Discuss how leadership can set a cultural tone. Use examples from the culture analysis table to support your discussion.
- Explain the importance of culture and change management within organizations.
- Why does a cultural tone need to be in place?
- How does culture impact workers in an organization? Use examples from the culture analysis table to support your discussion.
- Discuss key elements that can influence cultural change (positive and negative). Use examples from the culture analysis table to support your discussion.
- Summarize recommendations for maintaining and improving the culture climate.
- Include an APA formatted title page and reference page to document your sources. Submit your completed assignment to the drop box below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: