Continue the CapraTek activity linked in the Resources under the Capella Multimedia heading. In this activity, you are asked to write the following items that are intended to guide human resources in their crafting of the position requirements:
- A promotional introduction for a job posting that is designed to spur interest. It should use and identify two motivational techniques or practices that you have studied to entice candidates into applying for the position.
- An analysis of the leadership qualities that you are seeking in your team of three regional motivational programs managers. It should focus on the leadership KSAs that you are seeking in your managers.
Consider the CapraTek activity and write a professionally formatted two-page memo to human resources, which includes the following two parts.
Part I: Leadership KSAs
Analyze the leadership KSAs that you are seeking in your candidates for the motivational programs manager positions. Make sure to include any assumptions or premises regarding the position or candidates, which enables you to elaborate the background that you feel helps communicate your requirements. The intent is to help human resources write an effective job posting, so any information that you can give them as background will be helpful.
Part 2: Job Posting Introduction
Write a job posting promotional introduction that utilizes and specifically identifies two proven motivational techniques or practices. The idea is to create content that will generate interest in the position. Note: Include the technique or practice and their supporting references at the end of the document in a notes section.
Your assessment should meet the following requirements:
- Number of resources: A minimum of two peer-reviewed references.
- APA format: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Length: Two double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.