Final Exam Part 2 and 3 Dahrien Beasley.
Complete both parts of the Final Exam on this form.
Change the file name to indicate your own last name and first initial before attaching your completed exam to the Final Exam Parts 2 and 3 area on BlazeView.
Part 2 – Performance Task
- Choose one of the wicked problems in the box at right (as they exist in Valdosta, GA).
- Use design thinking and other strategies we learned to tell how you would explore the problem and formulate a potential solution.
- Complete the organizer to explain your strategy.
Type your response directly into the table below.
Each cell should contain approximately 100-150 words.
Bullet-point formatting or enumeration are encouraged.
Part 3 – Reflective Essay
This course was designed to give first-year students the skills and tools they need for academic success. The choices you made each week as you read the lectures and worked on your project controlled how many of these valuable skills and tools you learned over the past 15 weeks. This learning was deepened by our reading and discussion of Mindset, GRIT, and The Happiness Advantage, all of which emphasize the powerful role our thinking plays in the quality of our lives.
Please respond to these questions:
- What did you put into this course? (Describe your effort.)
- What have you taken away from this course? (Describe any changes you’ve undergone, skills you’ve learned, transformations, realizations, insights, etc.)
- Do you feel that you are better prepared for college now than you were before this course began?
- A high quality answer will include evidence from the course to support your statements.
- Your opinion cannot be wrong, but you must substantiate your statements with facts and reasons.
- Your response should be approximately 300 words long. It should utilize correct English grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and spelling.
- Most importantly, it should demonstrate your learning and personal insights.
Type your response below the line.