Hide Assignment InformationInstructions
Self-concept is defined as the image that you have of yourself. Self-esteem is how you feel about yourself and your self-worth. For this assignment, complete the Rosenberg Self Esteem Scale. After completing the scale, address the following questions in your assignment:
- Define self-esteem and explain its benefits and costs.
- Interpret your results: What were the results from the self-esteem scale?
- Do you think the results are valid or not valid? Why or why not?
- What do the results mean to you?
- How do you maintain your self-esteem? Are your attempts successful or not?
- How can you maintain or enhance your self-esteem?
Your paper should be two to three pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages. It should be formatted in APA. Be sure to reference your textbook and the assessment, as well as any other references you choose to include. Two references are required. This assignment is due by Sunday at 11:59 PM CT