For this discussion, use the following hypothetical scenario as the basis for your response:
- Your business partner is strongly opposed to your proposal to charge your largest customers lower prices for your web-based services than what you will charge your smaller customers. She is arguing it is unethical, unfair, and possibly illegal.
Address the following in your discussion post:
- Make a case that both groups of customers will be satisfied with the deal and that this is a perfectly legal form of pricing in a business-to-customer relationship.
- What degree is this type of price discrimination?
- How will the plan increase revenue?
- Why will both groups of customers be satisfied with the deal?
- Why is this a legal form of pricing?
- Use evidence from your textbook or other reputable sources to support your case to your business partner.