- Read Chapter 9 in the text Signals and Systems Using MATLAB.
- Download and review the supplement questions. Also review the supplement questions from lesson 1 which has discrete periodic examples.
- Work the below 3 homework problems.
- Submit homework solutions via Assignment Upload Tool. Show all work for full credit.
1. Compute the unit-pulse response h[n] for n=0, 1, 2 for the discrete time system
2. Determine is each of the following signals is periodic. If a signal is periodic, what is its period?
- x[n] = 3sin(100n)
- x[n] = 4cos(1.5πn)
3. For the discrete signals defined as the following:
x = 4, x = 1, x = -1, x[n] = 0 for all other integers n.
v = 1, v = -2, v = 3, v = -4, v[n] = 0 for all other integers n.
Compute the convolution x[n]*v[n] for n ≥ 0.
**PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT**