THIS IS A DISCUSSION POST 100-250 WORD MAX
Wanda has been fortunate that her dog treats have sold so well, but she has been reading about small business marketing and is concerned that as her business continues to grow, she may not get the highest return possible from her marketing dollars. Of primary concern is whether she has really identified her customers. In other words, if she doesn’t know who her customers are, how can she be certain that they see the value in doing business with Salty Pawz?
You will write a VALUE STATEMENT that Wanda can include on her company Web site. In order to craft an appropriate statement, you must consider Wanda’s business, the products she sells, her current and potential customers and markets.
- Begin your post with a summary describing Salty Pawz’s customers and the market segment that they represent. Be specific in your description, including demographic information about her customers.
- Present the value statement you have written for Salty Pawz. Remember that a value statement is a business or marketing statement that summarizes why a consumer should buy a product or use a service. This statement should convince a potential consumer that one particular product or service will add more value or better solve a problem than other similar offerings.
- Finally, briefly explain how your value statement helps Wanda
- identify a want or need the prospective customers who possess this want or need,
- satisfy these customers by delivering a product or service that addresses these needs at the time customers want it,
- retain customers by creating new opportunities to win customer loyalty and business.