1. Case papers should address the key issues that pertain to the financial strategy and then make clear recommendations with as much support as possible.
2. Papers should be no more than three double spaced pages (not including exhibits) and include a cover page with your name, the date, the course number, and the title of the assignment (case name).
3. Papers should be organized into specific sections. For example, Background, Key Issues, Risk, Recommendations, and Detailed Support for Any Recommendations.
5. Your grade will depend on how well you identify the issues and argue your recommendation.
6. All Footnotes and References Must use the APA Format.