To prepare for this Practicum Journal:
· Review the interactive nurse practitioner (NP) scope of practice law guide in your Learning Resources.
· Review your state regulations and a neighboring state or state in which you would like to practice.
· Reflect on how to approach relocating licensure from one state to another.
· Review certification exam requirements for PMHNPs.
Write a 2- to 3-page paper in which you do the following:
· Describe the PMHNP practice environment for your home state (MARYLAND), highlighting restrictions or limitations for practice.
· Compare the PMHNP practice environment in your home state with a neighboring state or a state in which you would like to practice.
· Describe a professional and/or clinical practice issue a new PMHNP will need to consider and address with the certification, licensure, credentialing, or relocation process.
· Develop a checklist for passing the national certification exam, including a detailed timeline that includes academic preparation (study plan), registration, financial preparation, etc.
· Note: Support your rationale with a minimum of three academic resources less than five years In APA Format.