OR110 Achieving Academic Excellence
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format.
At the beginning and end of this course you were asked to think about reasons why you wanted to succeed in your Ashworth College education. In light of these reasons, read the following questions, and then answer each one with a complete sentence or two after considering your response.
1. What is your primary goal regarding your Ashworth College education?
2. Describe three (3) benefits that will be achieved through this goal.
3. Describe two (2) resources you have available to achieve your goal (personal, professional, relational, financial, etc.)?
4. List one (1) obstacle or challenge you see that must be dealt with or tackled for you to achieve this goal.
5. Upon achieving this goal, describe two (2) ways in which your life will be changed or impacted.
Please refer to the rubric on the following page for the grading criteria for this assignment.