PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM, SO WILL THE TEACHERS. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 07/26/21 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE READ GRADING RUBRIC. TEACHERS USE THE GRADING RUBRIC TO DETERMINE GRADE. IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE RIGHT AWAY. LETS AVOID THAT.
The purpose of this project is to identify and critique activities in progress (research, intervention programs, policies, etc.) for the elimination of inequalities that directly impact health such as racism, sexism, poverty, social exclusion, substandard housing, in California.
Please use the MEDICAL and answer these questions in a format.
The next section focuses on your interpretation and research of the agency and/or program:
- What are the strengths of the agency and/or program?
- What are the limitations of the agency and/or program?
- Do you think the activity they discussed will reduce the inequality?
- What might be needed to improve effectiveness by year 2025?
- What would you recommend to the professional for improving effectiveness on elimination of social inequality?
Include some background on the way that the inequality affects health outcomes, including any relevant medical, social, etiologic, and epidemiologic information; a detailed description of the agency, its activities, goals, and operational structure; and the professionals’ thinking on its relevance to other health outcomes.